Sydney songwriter Oly Sherman has just released ‘Homeboy’, his strongest piece of work to date. The team at Temporary Dreamer were super keen to have a chat to him and get some advice on staying creative during isolation
5 Tips for Creatives in Iso
- For me personally, I’ve been listening to as many genres of music as I can. I find that there’s always something within a song that you may not listen too that you can use!
- Something that’s important to me, is to always use the sun! I find that even half an hour in the sun can completely revitalise my mood or whatever I am doing.
- Sounds simple, but self-love is super important. I find it’s really easy to get down about everything that’s going on, so just remember to back yourself.
- Do something else that’s creative besides music. For example, I’ve been taking the time to cook something new every day, and love cooking for other people.
- Talk to and keep up with as many friends as possible! They are going to be your biggest fans during this crazy time.
Check out his newest track ‘Homeboy’ below!