Coast and Ocean is Alex Johnson. Growing up on the South Coast of NSW, with the ocean by his feet has certainly influenced his fresh musical style of R&B, surf hip-hop & soul. Recently he has released his new single ‘Lost’. He took the time to let Temporary Dreamer reader’s know his advice for when you feel lost. Check it out below…
- Eat a Watermelon from Woolworths – makes your mind a little bit more clear when you are hydrated
- Skateboard around – to try and find some public transport and maybe go to a museum
- Go busking – So the locals find me, then we become family
- Go to a Beach or swimming hole in a National Park – If I’m lost, it might as well be in paradise.
- Meditate – take a moment to shut out from the outside distraction. Focus on the love that’s around and appreciate life in this very moment